Amid the New Year's excitement, we often forget to wish the most essential people in our lives- our family. Whether you live with them or not, your blood relatives deserve a proper New Year's wish from you. Your parents are your primary supporters and your siblings are your best friends. So, before you wish your high school friends and colleagues, take out some time to make sure you've wished your parents and siblings.
If you are confused about what to say to each of your family members, the following is a complete guide to what your Happy New Year wishes for family should look and sound like. As well as includes several types of wishes you can choose from.
Why you should send your family New Year’s wishes:New Year’s Eve is one of the best occasions to remind your family that you love them and are happy to be a part of them. Such gentle reminders are always a good way to keep relationships happy, healthy, and intact. This is especially important if you live away from your parents and cannot visit them often. New Year's wishes are warm and heartfelt, which is why they are important. So, if you have been away for a while, or have not been able to be the best version of yourself, a genuine, sweet New Year's wish is an excellent way to make up for it.
How you can send your family a happy New Year’s wish:You can wish your family collectively with a card or wish them individually using digital media or personal paper cards. The internet allows you to customize Happy New Year wishes for family as per your liking and send them to each person individually via social media or email. You can even post a card to them with a gift attached to it. If not, you can text everyone on their social media platforms and phone numbers. This is also a simple yet personal way to quickly tell someone you remember them and care to make an effort for them.
Besides, it's all about the little things and thoughtful gestures. Hence proved, there are several ways to wish your family and siblings on New Year’s Eve. You can select whichever method you prefer.
What should you say?
When you wish your family a happy New Year, the tone should always be lively and fun. It's your family, there is no need to be formal and sophisticated. Be casual, be alive. Be as open as you want to be. Express your love and care in whichever words and phrases you want. Just keep in mind who you are addressing. Your card should definitely sound different when you are talking to your parents or your siblings. Add a little heartfelt prayer at the end and you have yourself a perfect message to wish a happy New Year to your family. Plus point: you can even add a silly joke or a nostalgic story in the wish. It's always a good idea to go on a short trip down the memory lane for a personalized touch.
New Year’s wishes for parents
You can wish your parents collectively or, even better, wish them individually. Here are some brilliant New Year's wishes that you can use for either of your parents or both of them.
- A Happy New Year from me to the world's best parents (mom or dad). You mean so much to me and I wish you both all the luck and joy in 2022.
- I am so grateful that I get to enter this New Year with you beside me. Your love, happiness, and support bring meaning and value to my life. I love you and I wish you a Happy New Year my beautiful, beloved family.
- It is an honor for me to be your (son or daughter). Time passes, years come and go, but you remain to be a strong part of this family. I wish you the happiest New Year (mom or dad).
New Year’s wishes for siblings
Your relationship with your sibling decides how you want to wish them on New Year’s Eve. If they are older and you have a formal respectful relationship with them, keep your wishes polite and kind. Whereas, if they are much younger than you then add a light-hearted message. However, if you have a cheerful or sarcastic bond with your siblings, you can add a few funny lines to your wish. Whether you want to wish a happy New Year to your sister or brother, the following ideas will be good to try.
- You are the most precious gift to me from God. Your presence matters to me beyond measure. I am grateful to have you as my sibling and I hope you have a fabulous New Year.
- As we enter a New Year, I wish it brings you all the success, prosperity, joy, and happiness that you rightfully deserve. May God bless you and keep the evil eyes off you. A Happy New Year to my dearest sibling.
- This year, may you achieve all your goals and fulfill all your objectives in life. A Happy New Year to you, my beloved sibling.
- As annoying as you are, I still love you from the core of my heart. You can borrow my clothes and food as you do every year. Have a happy 2022 dear sibling.
New Year’s wishes for close relatives
Whether you see them every other day or they live far away from you, close relatives are always important to be remembered on special occasions such as this. So, send them a suitable, cheerful reminder that you love them and care for them. The following measures can be used for uncles, aunts, and cousins.
- On this New Year's Eve, we miss you like anything. Hope we get to see you soon. Have a happy New Year (uncle, aunt, or cousin).
- Have a happy New Year cousin. We hope you can visit soon to get your present!
- Every special occasion is a reminder of how much we care for you. We hope you have a wonderful time back home and a happy, prosperous 2022.
Remembering your family and close relatives on New Year's is as important as any other occasion. So, do it right! Keep them in your mind and tell them to have a fabulous New Year with the above-mentioned Happy New Year wishes for family!